By Christopher Cox
The booklet is geared toward cellular telecommunication execs, who are looking to comprehend what LTE is and the way it really works. it truly is valuable for engineers who're engaged on LTE, significantly those people who are shifting from different applied sciences akin to UMTS and cdma2000, those who find themselves specialists in a single a part of LTE yet who are looking to comprehend the procedure as an entire, and those that are new to cellular telecommunications altogether. it's also suitable to these operating in non technical roles, equivalent to undertaking managers, advertising and marketing executives and highbrow estate specialists. On finishing the ebook, the reader could have a transparent figuring out of LTE, and may be capable to take on the extra specialized books and the 3GPP standards with confidence.
Key good points -
- Covers the most recent advancements in free up 10 of the 3GPP requirements, together with the hot functions of LTE-Advanced
- Includes references to person sections of the 3GPP requirements, to aid readers comprehend the foundations of every subject earlier than going to the standards for extra precise information
- Requires no past wisdom of cellular telecommunications, or of the mathematical innovations that LTE makes use of for radio transmission and reception
Read Online or Download An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
A complete precis of theoretical and functional advancements in LTE Heterogeneous Networks the decade has witnessed the proliferation of cellular broadband info and the fad is probably going to extend within the coming years. present mobile networks are unwell outfitted to accommodate this surge fashionable.
Transcend easy allotted Circuit AnalysisAn creation to Microwave Measurements has been written in a manner that's assorted from many textbooks. As an teacher instructing a master’s-level direction on microwave measurements, the writer famous that few of today’s graduate electric engineering scholars are acquainted with microwave measurements past simple dispensed circuit research.
The Caribbean is at a very important part in its improvement. worldwide and native pressures have noticeable the zone wasting its competitiveness, whereas it continues to be liable to wasting out on improvement profits made within the previous few many years. those pressures are difficult advancements within the manner executive operates, relatively in its policy-making and administrative means.
A finished reference at the name tactics of 4G RAN and center networks, LTE Signaling, Troubleshooting and Optimization describes the protocols and systems of LTE. It explains crucial issues from easy functionality size counters, radio caliber and person aircraft caliber to the criteria, structure, ambitions and capabilities of the several interfaces.
- Internet Networks: Wired, Wireless, and Optical Technologies (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- Fundamentals of Nonlinear Optics, Second Edition
- Classical and Modern Direction-of-Arrival Estimation
- Self-Healing Systems and Wireless Networks Management
Extra resources for An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications
An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications by Christopher Cox